Book Direct with DOT Hotels
Where The Best Rates Are Guaranteed!
If you do, and then find a lower rate on another website, we will match the lower rate and give you 100 DOT Rewards bonus points*.
When you book online at dothotels.us or via our central reservation telephone number, we GUARANTEE you will get the best rate. How can we guarantee this? Simple.
If you find a lower, publicly available rate on another website for the same hotel accommodation and date, we'll match the competing rate plus give you 100 DOT Rewards bonus points. Below please find a summary of our Best Rate Guarantee.
What is a best rate?
As used in our advertising, best rate means a rate on another website that is $1.00 or more lower than the room rate at which you booked on our website. The other website's rate must be publicly available for viewing and booking, and be for the same hotel, same room type, same number of guests, same currency and for the same date(s) as the hotel, room type, number of guests, currency and date(s) you booked.
What do I do if I find a lower rate?
Reach our Customer Service department at [email protected] within 24 hours of booking.
How long do I have to submit the online claim form to get my rate adjusted and the DOT Rewards bonus points?
- Submit the claim to Customer Service within 24 hours of booking and no later than 48 hours prior to the hotel's check-in time on your scheduled date of arrival.
- A Customer Service agent should respond via email within one day. If your online claim form is sent outside of normal business hours, it will be processed the next day. Normal business hours are 9:00am-6:00pm EST.
What are the main requirements to get the Guarantee?
- Bookings must be made via this website or through our central reservation telephone number.
- You must have a DOT reservation confirmation number.
- The rate on the other website must be for the same hotel, same room type, same number of guests, same currency and for the same date(s), as the hotel, room type, number of guests, currency and dates you booked. The other website's rate must also be publicly available for viewing and booking. All of these conditions must still be in place at the time your claim is processed.
- A Customer Service agent must be able to verify the lower Internet rate* and the other information above for the applicable date(s).
*The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates that are within $1.00 of the lower rate and certain other rates, including, without limitation, those that are only available to members of membership clubs, affinity programs or other organizations.