Subscribe now and enjoy exclusive offers and instant benefits with DOT Rewards. 1 DOT Points = U$D 1 off
Ocean Reef Suites Accessible Features
This hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests with disabilities. This hotel offers the following:
- Hotel complies with ADA Architectural Standards’ alterations provisions as applied to historic structures
- Service animals are welcomed
- Accessible ramp from public entrance to front desk
- Accessible bathrooms, roll in showers and grabs bars (ADA Rooms)
- ADA compliant Lift access to both buildings
- Braille Room Signs
- Smoke detector with strobe
- Vibrating Alarm Clock
- In-line telephone amplifier
- Telephone signaler
- Door Knock Sensor
- ADA Guest Room Kit for deaf or hard of hearing guests
- Closed captioning on television sets
Ocean Reef Suites
Directions from Collins Ave main entrance:
Proceed upstairs (2steps), on your left open the glass door and proceed upstairs (3 steps), the front desk is in your right.
Directions from Collins Ave to use the disability lift:
Use the ramp located on the right side of the main entrance, proceed to secondary door entrance and the front desk is on your left.
Access to building 1 from the front desk:
The door is in your right located at the lobby.
Access to building 2 from the front desk:
The door is located at the end of the lobby, proceed to walk to the 1136 door and use the keycard to open the door.
Breakfast area is in the main lobby
DOT-Hotels is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with sensory disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. DOT-Hotels Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
DOT-Hotels Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies.
Accessibility of the DOT-Hotels Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of DOT-Hotels Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Third party integrations like social media websites, Online Travel Agencies (Tripadvisor, Expedia, Booking.com), etc.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of DOT-Hotels Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible room, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: 1-800-330-8465
- E-mail: email@example.com